Sunday, May 06, 2007

I can never be a computer junkie.

Okay. Let's face it. I can only juggle about 4 activities maximum everyday. Other than that, I have every means to explode and burst my supposedly tranquil bubble of a happy life.

Good thing Sis cancelled plans for tomorrow. Weee. I now have the license to watch Spiderman. And can I just say that I have been watching movies nonstop this weekend? I was a major couch potato last night (Saturday night) because I went home after our winning game by default against the strongest team in our bracket. I grabbed my book and this DVD collection of Raffy and I was head on a couch potato. It felt kinda good that I was able to spend quality time with myself and finally making a successful attempt to fullblast relaxation. For me, it's always been work and things to mind. I'm not complaining. I guess the words couch potato-ing and bumming around aren't exactly my ideas for relaxation unlike for most people.

In line with that, I guess everything is just going as it should be. There are minor glitches but nonetheless, I'm still constantly thriving to keep everything on track regardless of the errors.

Yes. Fulfillment at its finest, I should say.

No comments: