Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer's last stretch.


I am free of all the work that's been shoved on me by summer class - or so I thought. Thanks to MS Excel, I still have a powerpoint presentation to make so that I could pass ITM. But I'm not failing, really. I can't believe that I'm almost failing that stupid subject anyway. I just have to do the extra work so that I am a guaranteed 'passed' for that non-credited course.

So anyway. I haven't had enough sleep for the past few days and I'm a wandering sick ass maniac due to my colds and cough. I look like a zombie because of my eye maletas and my pimples are so screaming for my long delayed Derma appointment. Oh craaaaap.

Championship games are to take place soon, though I doubt that there will be any good things to look forward to. I'm not really sure if any Camella team made it to the semis except for the volleyball team. I'm going to miss the intra-village thing this Saturday because of a very important thing.

FormSem of JGSOM Reps '07-'08 - yahoo. I can't wait.:)

It's just really cool that I get to go to a leadership training on the official last week of the summer. In Batangas pa. Yaaaay. Really excited for it. Although this means that I am missing Summer Scream because of the training. The band's really messed up right now. I hope they can pull it off even if only half of the real band's going to play, and the other two, well... Good luck:) Haha;p

The thing is, everyone's going away this weekend. My darling Ria just left for the US this Monday and won't be back until the 2nd or 3 week of June. That's gonna make her a week delayed for school. Haha. Lagot. But no sweat, we'll be there to assist her and to teach her of whatever she's going to miss. Accounting blues - ahoohoo.;) Nik's going to Baguio with his Titas, Sis is leaving for Bangkok on Sunday and Cort is in Bicol right now. Ima be in Batangas for the weekend too. That leaves Bea and John. I guess they'll be stuck here in Manila then. Hahaha;p

I don't know about Engaz but I guess the whole lot's going to stay because of the championships and all. Besides, Lanz is already in Subic and she's gonna come home on Saturday pa. Whatever. We haven't had real plans of going out even if it was Pam's birthday the other day. No inuman, no outing, no bonding, no foodtrip. We're like falling apart because we all have our other stuff to mind.

I haven't even kept this blog up to date with the stuff that I do. I was really stressed because of that stupid Management Report for ITM and the Business Presentation for the same subject. I wasn't really feeling well come Monday and Tuesday (raining really hard, felt better because of the small UP adventure with Nik and Sis) and I didn't have sleep the other night to finish the crappy report. Whatever. Whatever. At least it's all over. The powerpoint presentation that I have to do is some leisure thing as it is an ad and a narcissistic movie about myself. Yahoo.;p Gonna start this one tonight.♥

I wanna watch Pirates and Shrek 3. I just wanna take a break and relax now. :)

1 comment:

Ria said...

haha. john and bea are stuck in manila? anyway, i miss you guys. especially our girls' night out with nik. ;)