Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm supposed to celebrate the last stretch of summer because?...

I am so tired! I'm not complaining but I really am tired!:( Well, why wouldn't I be?

I've been always going around for the past weeks, doing stuff and just doing stuff. I have had my share of couch potato-ing days this weekend and I guess that serves me just right because now, I couldn't even get 5 straight hours of sleep. I think, I may have been overdoing things and trying to handle more than what I can. So now, I have reached the condition that's in line with the 'extremities of life'.

Last week, I couldn't really remember the things that I did. I just know that I lost out of touch with this one person and I was such a busy body with games and all. I went to DLSU on Thursday because I had to meet my sis and help her with the preps for her party. Laine, Nik, John and I spent the early part of our Friday evening at this car show thing in Silver City near Tiendesitas and since Sis and I haven't really been to that place, we decided to check it out.

Saturday? Nothing naman. I just had a great time at Maann's birthday party/my variety show. I did a lot of stuff. Take note: I was one of the hosts and I performed a song and dance number. Benta? Hahaha;p I think. That's what I get for being the best friend. Although I am kinda gulity for not having prepared a suprise for my sis. I will surely make it up to her when I have the time na. Yeah right. Like that's ever gonna happen. ;p NO! I will make time for that.

So the weekend went by and then Monday came. Elections day. Yipee. Fulfilling as it is in its own little way, I was able to practice my right as a voter and an individual who has a voice in this country. I voted for the ones which I know are far better and more competitive among the others and I guess that was all I had to do to make a difference.

Wednesday was super. I know it was rather a burden to carry in my conscience to make some things up to be able to got out. But well whatever. The Core planned to go out because Nik wanted to treat us in celebration of his birthday last Monday. We ate at Friday's and we headed to Embassy for Kuya Euric's 21st Birthday Blowout. Bea, unfortunately, wasn't able to come because something came up the last minute and John and Cort left right after the dinner for some reasons. So it was Nik, Laine, Ria and I who partied hard that night, until the morning I should say.

My first experience in Embassy was really superb. Being the extrovert that I am and having the anti-emo attitude that I forcefully apply in my life, I guess you could say that parties are my kind of thing. It's not that you just go there to socialize, drink alcohol until you pass out or just do nasty stuff with people whom you barely know. Taken into moderation, going to bars (like for this instance in celebration of a friend's birthday) is indeed a way to just be in the company of friends, dancing and having fun and celebrating music in all its groovy forms - house and hiphop in this case. I loved the sounds, the drinks were just right (thankful that I didn't have that much tequila), I met new friends and enjoyed the company of my barkada. It was literally a funscapade away from the hectic-ness of my life outside the bar crammed with people dancing the night away. ;p

Of course, it wouldn't be complete without the sleepover. We went home after this sucky incident when apparently, there was this one spot in Embassy which was breeding hoes. Hell yeah there was a free live show. Laine felt it plain wrong to post the pictures that Kuya Earl so eagerly took as the abhorring scene was taking place. Think: nipples, tequila shots, licking, Fil-Am dude, two nasty hoes and a threesome. Gaaaah.

Anyway. So I am back to my stuff. I'm back to my usual hectic sched. Although I missed a meeting for Sanggu. I have to really fix things na.

...life tiring yet we should live it like hell there's no more tomorrow!;p

Next time ulit:)

No comments: