Sunday, August 26, 2007

And I say I'm going to rise above it all.

My ass is burning. I have officially sat in front of the computer without doing anything productive. I mean, I was trying to, because I want to clear off my schedule for tomorrow. I seriously wanna go out and shave the madness and depression. Gaaaah. I don't know why everything suddenly went from crystal clear to topsy-turvy blurry. It's like there's no reason left to be happy anymore. So sad even for the Carebears.:(

I'm pretty pissed because my guy's out for the night and he's not replying. Wow. First time. Hahaha. I was never the possessive girl - unless you count the previous number of instances where I was sitting like a duck at home torturing myself because I knew my bf was out there getting wasted, taking drugs or something. Gone was that life. But I really am sad so I need him. Where the hell are you?! :(

Okay enough of the ranting. I was right. This weekend is one of my worsts. Or maybe I thought too much about it that way that's why it kinda materialized. I don't know. It's like a heap of crap.

Yesterday? Think:
• 250 buck-cab ride home
• no movie
• no hun's futsal game
killer Law midterm exam
• mad dad
• pissed off, crying, dinner-deprived and early bedtime me.

Hmmm. Think, think, think. What am I supposed to do? I need to take some sort of break for now and come back to finish my paper later. I can't rally start because I still don't have a link between the Confucian documentary and the Comm traditions.

No comments: