Thursday, August 30, 2007

News Flash.

I am so back to my 'Zombie me' saga. Yes, I am once again abducted into the sleep deprived world. Nothing but nerve-wrecking, mind-numbing and sanity-shaving sleep deprivation and over fatigue to complete the life that is called the Sophomore year in Ateneo.

Hell week in progress

After the long and useless break, I could just attest to the fact that routine has gone out of my way to provide me with my daily dose of stress. Nothing can ever get me rid of the usual whining, complaining and frustratingly scheduling of all of my activities just so they could fit in my abnormally proportional life of books, notebooks, ledgers, caffeine, all-nighters, dress code, tempting food, org events and school. Top it off with a mad barkada because of my inability to comply with the rigorous demands of the strategically designed relationship called friendship. Yes, some of my friends are making tampo because I can't slip in some time to even hang out with them. Talk about an inadequate social life. :( I just enumerated the things that I could probably loathe but have to get used to every single day that I have to live through for the remainder of the school year. But hey, self formation right? Hahaha. I know that after everything else, I will be able to do this and reap the sweetest fruits as my reward.

Diet rescinded

The pact that we made in Blue Cafe some two weeks ago has already been proclaimed as dissolved, rescinded, canceled, terminated. Meaning - spluuuurrrrrgggeee all you want baby.♥ But hey, that's not the point. We were really restricting ourselves too much already and the added pressure from school just made it worse. And who were we kidding anyway? Salad diet? That's a bit too much for girls like us who love to eat desserts, pasta, pizza and anything that we can eat when we binge out. (Think kanina: very berry muffin, banoffee, oatmeal cookie and cinnamon roll all in one sitting. Thank you Starbucks!☺) The key to everything now is moderation. We don't need a diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Salad once in a while is good and it doesn't hurt to keep things healthy at a low notch. We can't afford to be anorexic now - beating ourselves up mentally and physically is Ateneo's job anyway. Hahaha. Goodbye Diet Dojo!;p

Events parade

As an added perk to this hectic lifestyle, my planner couldn't get less empty every single day. Something new always comes up and has to be accomplished right away. I can do this you know.
I have to finish my paper in comm right now. I will continue this soon. ☺



No comments: