Monday, August 06, 2007

Stress is in nowadays.

Rant. Rant. Rant and rant some more.

My head is super throbbing with immense pain. Omg. I can't even begin to describe this one helluvah life that I'm having right now. And I'm talking about the hell that's not the 'unique' and 'one of a kind'. It's the type that tortures you and makes you rack your brains until you have nothing left but a mug of soup due to 'unconscionable' squeezing.

The bad news: I have orals for Chinese in a matter of minutes and because I cut last week for my Econ long test, I have no idea on what to do later. I can't just pull any stunt if Ma'am See happens to call my name. Yes. First dibs on orals has never ever happened to me. Later would just be perfect.

The past week was not so great. After divulging on the uncontrollable Gilmore Girls madness, snapping back to reality happened longer than a giff. But it was a semi-hell week for me considering that we had to go to classes last Friday even if there was this Presidential declaration that there would be no classes for everyone on that day. Aaaah. Crap.

Saturday was official study group date at Bo's with my friends. Imagine that. Saturday = studying for Accounting. Omg. Tonight at 6 -9 is when it all happens. Yipee. :(

I'm slowly undergoing this transition phase towards becoming a bratty bipolar kid who's misunderstood and always stressed. Last night was my first irrational level one breakdown for the month and of course, who better to lash out on but to the forever-sweet-and-understanding boyfriend? Hah.☺ That is love baby.♥

I can be happy if I choose to. But I feel that there's a lot of work involved for me to even reach that point. Things which really seem trivial matter to me now. And somehow, I am able figure out how these things make life harder - that is in the most insipid and skeptic way that I can. Face it: sometimes, these are just way beyond one's control. :(

Pointless, yes. Sometimes I begin to question why I even bother. But hey, that's why I tend to keep myself busy most of the time. So that I could escape this chaos. Arrrgh. I don't know.

No comments: