Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Snap back to reality.

I thought that the 6-day break would be bad. - And hey, guess what? I thought right. :(
Here a couple things that I did over my pseudo-hibernation period:
eat
♥ sleep
♥ couch potato
♥ eat
♥ sleep
♥ read
♥ phone
♥ internet
♥ clean my room (okay. can't take the whole credit for this since it's only halfway. teeehee)
♥ and gawd. I only went out during the last day.
So as you can see, I know that it's too much of a hangover for me to be even typing this late because I fell asleep on the couch due to the suddent change in routine. I was crappy tired because of my usual majors day delight. Acc Lt test papers were even returned today. It was a big joke for me. I don't even know how I managed to survive the whole day with that crappy ass condition. So first thing that I did was to ask my dad to let our accountant know that I will be asking for her help. Well, now and for the remainder of the sem would be the probable estimated length of time. Crappy crappy crappy.
Hmmm. So tutorial right away as soon as I got to Makati after school. The afternoon was sort of dull when we just hung out at Zen garden. But it was sort of fun because I missed my friends and my hun. ♥ I was too wary while walking in school the whole day because guess what?! I lost my freakin' ID. :( I felt so bad about it because never, in 1 and a half of the first two school years did I forget to wear my ID in school. And now, I lost it and I have to undergo a stupid procedure and even pay 500 bucks just to recover it. Aaaargh.
Ria was right. We were like complaining about the non-suspension of classes not so long ago and it backfired simultaneous blows which had really huge impacts. And yes, that means making people lazy and dull because the weather was too good to feast on. And at some point, we actually deserved the break. After all, all we ever do is study. Study. Study. In every sense of the word.
So anyway, I don't wanna bargain my sleep time for just returning emails and doing online stuff. I still have to read and catch up on stuff. Will be back to give better updates. Gaaaah. I sooo wish. ♥

No comments: