Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Suicidal, suicidal when I said it's over.

Rain.

Ever said this phrase to yourself for like more than a couple of times?: Everything's falling apart.


Well, I sure did. And I am doing so now.


This is what sleep deprivation does to you. It squeezes your brain and exhausts your strength until you throw a fit and then you end up sleeping for a really long time. Oh no.


This day was far worse than I expected. After doing a lot fo work (grrr. what's new) over the past few days, this was like one of the most extreme. I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning doing a report, some research, other paper work and some side stuff all for school. I had to wake up at 4:30 so that I can rush everything and put the finishing touches for the puppet show and the script and the long line of work waiting to be printed. After jamming everything in my bag, the rain was starting to pour really hard and I thought: Great. I only had one hour of sleep. Just great.


Ugggh. And then of course I just had to attend class when I came to school. Even if it were odds and ends outside our classroom because of the torrential rains, we managed to pull of our report. I really dreaded going to my next class. As soon as I finished Chinese, people started proclaiming that classes were already suspended. That was crappy. A tad bit lucky if you think about it but at that time, there was no way that I will be staying in school unless I found a way to get home. Good thing I have Lainey as my sis. We met up at Makati after the longest commute of my life and the most tiring one at that. :(

We ate at Friday's, went around to buy her webcam and some other stuff. We went home and then I just plopped down my bed and fell asleep. Nice. But at least I got the rest that I deserved. Aaaah. So classes are suspended tomorrow due to the unpredictability of the wind and rain. I'm still caught up wondering if this is doing me a bad favor because it's mercilessly torturing our upcoming event on Friday and actually, everybody else's schedule. Just what I hate. But then again, I think it's time that I do things properly now.
Off to bed missy.☺



No comments: