Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gilmore GIrls is love.


I love this to bits.

I haven't had time to chronicle my adventures since last week. It just sped by so fast and I was running about so that I could attend to my other stuff that I kinda lost the time to slip in one entry.

Last week was super duper crazy. We went to the AdMU-DLSU game, we had GAs, Carl's visit, LTs, trips to Razon's and everywhere, lunch outs, my HSA Forum and the Golf Team dinner. I have to say, I can qualify for a Wonderwoman award after everything. I was tired and bankrupt.

Subsequent to this lineup was a brief trip to Metrowalk and I finally, though reluctantly, had the chance to buy the complete 6 season dvd collection of my only beloved series, the Gilmore Girls. ♥

I haven't stopped watching it for the past few days. I started Sunday because I had to go out last Saturday. I couldn't get enough of it ever since. I couldn't even draw a fine line with the reality and the series because I've spent too much time watching it. All hail the Queen of TV Junkies. I did some research on the internet and I found out that the series just ended last May. That was a long and memorable 7 years that will always be in my heart. And I'm so glad I have the 6 seasons. I just have to scout for the 7th and I'm all set for hibernation. ☺

However, inasmuch as heaven as this was, I have to give it up for some time to make way for the continuation of my life. I have tons of stuff to do. I guess I have to put it away for now, complete the remaining season (and my OTH as well) and just come back to it when I have time. ☺

No comments: