Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Love me.

To commence this trying-hard-to-be-perky entry, I would like to thank the makers of blogskins for this wonderful lay-out. I practically spent an hour customizing this lay-out so that it could really fit my taste. Hahaha.;p It's so cool. Notice anything? It's not pink anymore! It's full of color. (Duh, that's why colour my life nga eh.) I chose this skin because it's really apt in describing the status of my life. Every single event that transpires every single day, whether I get the chance to write it here, adds color and vibe to my almost-perfect life.

And I say almost perfect?

Yeah. This is related to Sis' post in her blog about being blessed with a nearly 'perfect' life. You see, it really depends on how a person defines the word. For me, perfection goes hand in hand with satisfaction or it's satisfaction vis-a-vis perfection. Perfection is something utopic and quite unattainable if you think about it. It only becomes tangible in a sense, if a person becomes content with whatever he has, and thus can really say that he can't ask for anything more.

I'm going through some rough times now but I think it's an inevitable part of this almost perfect life. If everything were that easy, then I wouldn't really have the chance to ponder on how blessed I am despite the struggles that continue to challenge me. With perfection comes acceptance, with acceptance comes contentment. That is how you treat life. That is how you give back to what you owe to.☺

Sure, I don't have a car (yet. Crap, I need to get that license.) and all that jazzy stuff. But I guess you could say that material things underscored, myself is pretty much the whole package. So much for ego tripping.;p

Seriousness aside, I'll make kwento muna. Hahaha.;p

My streak of good luck started a bit after Thursday and went on until the weekend rolled. Going home with Laine for two consecutive nights activated my 'optimism' radar and the senti/spiritual reflections inside her orange CRV allowed us the 'oh we are so blessed' sort of contemplation. We had this IAC game afternoon of Friday and I really enjoyed it. (Heeeey!!!:)) La Salle boys/girls? (hahaha), you guys did great. Winning against a really good team, not to mention, the champs last year really gave us a good head start for the league. I played fairly well, although a lot of errors. Hahaha. A bit distracted because Hun was there. But I love you for being supportive.♥ After the game, the girls Riafae, Lainey and Nik plus I had dinner at Pancake house. A splurge on Ice Cream waffle for dessert was enough to complete my day.:)

The next day was also super. I was really annoyed because we had to come to school to the ROTC Athletes' Assembly. Hassle super. But we just laughed it off even if we wasted 1 hour and 30 minutes making noise in Sec B Foyer in our type D attire.Iit was pretty much okay. Hahaha;p

After that, Hun picked me up and brought me to Podium for his long-awaited lunch-birthday celebration with his mom. I have to admit, I was really nervous at that time. I mean, I have an idea with what his mom is like and a thumbs up that she sort of likes me, but I was really careful not to screw things up. Fortunately, everything went well. We enjoyed the lunch and I'm sure I did great. Hahaha;p I love it.♥ Looking forward to next time.☺

Saturday night, I partied at Lyn's 18th in LP. I really had fun. I sang songs in front of a crowd whom I don't know.;p (kapal talaga) and our former band mentors said I got fatter, but in a good way.

The next day was Dylan's Christening. I kinda bonded with Engaz but was too tired to stay. Plus, I had to do stuff so I went home after the lunch.

My dreaded Accounting LT was yesterday, by the way. Talk about soupy snacks. I even got sick as we were studying in Temple Drive some hours before the test. Blame in on bad weather.:(

Just in time for me to go take care of some stuff. I'm glad I was able to make this entry even if it's slightly shot gun-ish. Hahaha.;p




No comments: