Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Loving it.♥

I'm still sick and that's no good news. I have a runny nose, frequent migraine attacks, teary eyes and I feel so flushed and wasted. Aaaack. I really hate this viral sickness mania. :(

But anyway. I just had to run errands today after my class. I had a meeting with the *toot* people for the Winners' Forum. I had a great time chatting with my co-members. Put together, we are all a single nut job that can make the most dynamic creative committees of the Winners' Forum ever.;p

After lunch at TOSH, I went back to school to run some more errands. I was hoping to have the posters and teasers approved today considering that I rushed and went home late yesterday just to have them printed. I had a shopping spree in National and I even had to use my money for the materials. I am not complaining. I know that the success of my event entails a lot of hard work. But I'm kinda panicking and I really want it to go really well. Yesterday, I had to struggle on my way home because it was literally raining cats and dogs. Ugh. But I still have to arrange papers tomorrow. So much for the delay in our promo materials.

We had dinner at Kenny Rogers this evening. Everything here is great when I came home.:) I'm really excited for tomorrow. Riafae, Lainey and I are watching the AdMU-UP game at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium. Sleepover after that. The best part is that we don't have to do anything for acads! Yaaay. Just plain girly slumber party-ish fun!;p

However, I have to study pa. Gnyt.☺♥

No comments: