Friday, July 13, 2007

Umbrella.

If there's anything that ruins people's moods lately, it's the bad weather. It's been gloomy and cold lately. Enough to dampen the spirits. I don't blame people who suddenly begin to crash because I, myself, was on the verge of snapping some hours ago.

Nik was the one who got stressed out first. It created a seemingly awkward tension with everybody else. After the 'short sermon' in ym the other night and the peace offering in the form of Sausage Mcmuffins yesterday morning, everything was A-okay. I was really up and giddy to have started the day right with Hun sitting in my morning classes. Accounting and SA seemed more fun when he was around. For some peculiar reason, I was able to understand the lesson in Accounting more while he was sitting beside me. Aaaaah! I need him in Accounting na!;p


Lainey, Riafae and I at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium. ☺

Yesterday was one of the best school days ever because of that. After Law class, Ria, Lainey and I (plus Kate and Karla) had our misadventures on our way to the AdMU-UP game in Ninoy. Had so much fun! We cheered and roared as loud as we could just so we could support the Blue Eagles. They played good. The girls were in it for Kirk Long. Ayiheeee.♥ We were so hyped up because of this overly-enthusiastic Babble dude who was right in front of us. I was also with my good friend Jackie at the game. It was a really priceless moment with good friends. John and Nik were up at the Gen Ad area because of Babble. Yeah, Babble friends they are. ☺ We won the game. (Yaaaaaay. There wasn't any need to turn into Blue Fried Chickens.☺)

After the game, Jackie and I parted ways and we started to head home. We even got lost while riding the LRT on our way to Taft. Disclaimer: It's Ria's fault! She panicked!☺ Hahahaha;p We had to ride another train going back so we could reach Ayala because we left Lainey's car there. Finally, when we arrived, we stopped over at Food choices to buy drinks and copies of Chalk magazine. On the cover are two sizzling hotties: Simon Atkins and Kirk Long. ♥ *drool* Aside from their mesmerizing stares and hot physiques, there are some snippets of their life in basketball stories inside the mag. Plus, there's a must-read treat for all the UAAP fans out there because Chalk featured the star players for this season.☺ Grab a copy now!;p Ahahahaha. That was fun.;p

Anyway, back to my story. When we got to Lainey's car, it was pictures galore. Got home at after roughly 45 minutes. We ate dinner with Sis' family (except Kuya Earl) and had a semi-passive yet fun sleepover. Yaaaay.☺

July 14, 2007

To my dearest Riafae.
We all love you. Hang on okay? We'll be here for you whenever you need someone. We're your family now.☺ Take things one at a time.


No comments: