Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Two sides of the coin.


Probability states that there is a 50% chance that you'll get either side when you flip a coin. That's it - heads or tails. Do or die. Oftentimes, we flip a coin to see whether we are making the right decision, moreover, to actually push us into choosing something when faced with a lot of options. Sometimes, it helps us to question ourselves if we may be doing the right thing or otherwise. A lot of uses if you think about it.

But then again, the act of flipping a coin, itself is just a matter of sheer luck. It can't really be a logical basis as to how we plan our lives and direct our plans ahead. However, we have our own share of the heads and the tails part, in the same way that we are plagued by the ups and down of life.

Welcome me back with open arms. My prolonged absence has finally ceased. Haha. Makes me really wonder why I cannot treat writing as an outlet now, when in fact there's a lot of things going on. Things which, at 'a very basic level' should actually stimulate the tip of my fingers to type an entry. The brimming emotions: rants, joys, woes, cries and jubilations. You can also include the sabaw-ness on that list. ;p But I guess that's also why I barely have the time to slack off and browse the net. I have so much stuff to do that it takes me hours to finish corporate stuff. So anyway, I am back and that is what's important.

School Update

Thanks to my career mode on, I am now like the Queen of Workaholics. I can never seem to stop working. I mean, really now. Never a day has passed without me having to go about attending meetings, org stuff, studying, reviewing and then gift-hunting, social gatherings (I'm out like most Saturday nights), parties, lalalalala. A long and tedious list if I may say. Wahoo. So much for that. Don't get me wrong, this is heads for me. I am not complaining. It just gets too piled up and stressful sometimes that I end up having irrational level one breakdowns and I end up lashing out on my boyfriend. Haha. So sue me.;p

Accounting the bitch

I was never the best at Math and I am falling downhill. I need to get a tutor big time. I have lot of readings for other subjects too. It's not that I'm such a dumb dumb that I couldn't get the lesson. It's just because of my uptight sched, I wouldn't be able to find time to study alone. That would mean less time=more cramming. More cramming=more likely to fail. And I really couldn't risk that.

On letting debate go

Yes, it was excruciatingly painful. The gory details? I saved it for friends. I was downright depressed and angsty that I ended up being told off by most people. I give credit to their points, about me having a lot of serious org works because I have positions and projects. It would be likely unfair both ways if I compromise my quality of performance just so I could fit everything in my schedule. The game plan is: I find time to train this year and I come back next year - varsity material.;p It would be a plus because ADS is hosting next year's Australs. Yippe.

UAAP Opening this Saturday

We checked in Araneta in hope of getting tickets for Saturday's opening and game: UP and DLSU. But it's sold out already! So much for first dibs on Season 70. Here comes DLSU. I love it.;p My social life is so messed up!!!

Parties and stuff

Speaking of social life, I have 3 parties on Saturday - two are already scratched out. Huhu. Sorry Moe for not going to your 17th Prom Night the Rerun -ish sort of Party and sorry Hun, for not being there in your celebration. We're watching the game naman ah.;p Oh yeah. But that depends on the super slim chances that we can still get tickets. Arrrgh.


Happy birthday to the guy I most love.♥

Because I love Lyn so much, I'm hosting her house party this Saturday. And oooh, I really miss my HS barkada so I guess I'll be seeing them then.:) The next day, I have to go to Rhiley's Christening. Engaz tripping naman. Weee.;p Such a loaded weekend.

Omg. It's getting late. Hafta end this again. Baboo.

1 comment:

Laine said...

good job sis.. on the debating thing. i knew you'd see it the better way. :) cheer up! we're here to keep you busy! :D