Thursday, July 19, 2007

Midweek crisis.

It's a little before 9 and I am wallowing on the fact that I now consider myself as one of the least productive people on earth. I hate it. Aaaarrrgggghhh. I know this kind of attitude pisses people off sometimes but given the choice, I would rather be sleeping than working (or pretending to work at that) so early in the morning when my first class is cancelled.

I have a long list of stuff to do. More often than not, I wholeheartedly accept the work that I am delegated to accomplish. I was designed to be that way. But not because I'm a robot and a pushover. I know my limits too you know. There is an adequate amount of initiative required to complete these tasks, otherwise I wouldn't be contributing to any of an actvity's success and I might be even the cause of its failure. I've mastered the art of being responsible enough to not be mindful of the things that I have to do.

Finally. Adtalks was concluded yesterday. Everything went well except for the lapelle and the crappy sound system. I read some of the eval sheets and I'm relieved that the students found it interesting and inspiring. Ms. Yoly focused on advocacy in ads and I guess there's so much beef in it that's why everyone was focused during the talk. Hands down to Meli and I for the success of the event. Finally! After so much ass-kissing, negotiating, frequent visits to OSA and OAS, DSWS and MVP plus all the other stuff for log and promo, it was all worth it. I love the COSA EB for helping us out. Adtalks - my very first event in COSA was a major hit. Hahaha.☺


But no sweat. I have a long line up of events for the remainder of the school year. Trust me, it just keeps getting better. ♥

I was really torn up yesterday because of the simultaneous events. Of course I had to choose only one event to got to. AIESEC GA, Sanggu Reps' Plenary, ADS Adj test, ACTM Bonding Sessions or COSA Adtalks? Pretty simple. The event that I headed of course. Riafae and hun were both there for moral support. Nyahaha.☺ Then Laine came in the last minute with a donut. AIESEC got Krispy Kreme as a sponsor for the GA. Weeee! We literally feasted on calories after Adtalks.☺

Anyway... SA paper and email stuff to MTV people for another event is underway and due in (timing myself) 10 minutes.

Though I'm having a semi crisis with my acads and other stuff, I think it's the stress and pressure talking. After all and at the end of the day all that matters is that everything is worth it and I take pride in the people who are proud of what I do. ☺

No comments: