Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am so off-centered.

Trying to do so much things in a short span of time makes you think twice about how you go about dong those things. What are they for anyway? Are they worth my time and effort? What will I get from them after everything that I did? Things which, for the most part take up 90% of my cerebral cortex at present.

I was such a slack off over the weekend. I took every chance to rest and just bum around. I didn't go out last Saturday because I slept through the whole day (woke up at 4 pm) and just tried to accomplish stuff in the evening, but to no avail. Sunday was a good family day for me. Didn't have the chance to go out until early in the evening when we went to Mass and my brother and I watched HP. ☺ It was good actually. Critiquing parts next time.

Yesterday was a full workout day because we went to Moro to run and do free gym stuff (nyahaha) and then I had a game at 6. We lost but it was a good fight.☺

Ang sabaw nito. Grabe. Hahaha.

No comments: