Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maybe yu just need to take a closer look.

Here goes.

I loathe you. You gave me every reason to. As far as I was concerned, I was halfway through getting over my let's see, delusional feelings for you. But hey, thanks for making things halt to a stop. I didn't need an extra mile to finish the recovery stage.

Of course, with the same abrupt manner, I was also left to ask why the hell I even liked you. You are so goddamn insensitive and so full of yourself. You think that you get your way by telling people to be happy when in fact, you make it a point that you rub it in their faces that they're not.

And I'm going to say this piece again. I DON'T NEED YOU, nor every bit of space inched closer to you. I don't need to share the air that you breathe. I don't need the foul stench of arrogance that you emit. I hate you. You are just so freakin' sick.

It doesn't matter what you said. I'll just play it at your level. Clearly, there wasn't any trace of concern at your end. Same with me. I know these words aren't enough to inflict the same amount of pain. But I guess, it's worth a try albeit that it's the only thing I can actually do.

Take a closer look at yourself. Watch your words.

No comments: