Friday, April 11, 2008

To kill now or let it die a natural death.

How come others just have it easy?

Summer Funscpades

Okay. Since I came back to Manila, there isn't a single good thing that's happened. The moment I arrived at the Iloilo airport on the day of my departure, I was already having problems with school stuff, luurrrvveee and other nonsensical crises of all sorts. GROWL. I swear I wasn't up for this! Bora, Iloilo and Guimaras were just perfect and full of bliss. Every single day spent out was a tad bit busy that I nearly deprived myself of sleep because we wanted to visit as many places as possible, but it was all worth it I swear. I've never seen such pretty things in my entire life: the sunset beach of Boracay, the vintage houses in Iloilo, the cherry blossoms in Guimaras - oh how wonderful. I was really beginning to appreciate the diversity of our culture when I visited those places. And even if I couldn't understand a word (because I'm Ilocana and I'm not even fluent in our dialect), I was able to grapple on the basics - even the proper malumanay and malambing intonation those Ilonggos have.

Everything was great: the people, the food (oh sooooo much I gained tons of weight!) and the scenic spots. Although I do have to say that there were some people who acted like maniacs in my last night out in MO2 Aquarium (screw you!!!), well whatever. I guess there will always be a bad crowd no matter what region you go to. But it's all good.

Summer and School

Schedule-wise, I'm not really looking forward to it. I think it's in dire need of fixing. Everything's everywhere: Sanggu seminars, Australs, COSA (please no summer things please) and 9 freaking units of summer class (Stat, Histo and Polsci) everyday. Don't forget the social life of course: my volleyball leagues which I managed to cut down to one because I just promised to be a committed audience in my barkada's other games as I saw no place for them in my sched. :(

Errands. I have to clean my room and put things in order. Seriously. I have so much stuff lying around: books, papers, new things, clothes MY LAPTOP FILES and other memorabilia which deserve some special attention since I am now moving forward to a new phase in my life. OMG. I can't believe I'm already a Junior. I am about to take the plunge.

Lurrrvvvee

On the stormier side of things, well... It's a pretty huge blur. Get this: How can you kill something you're not even sure of? How do you end things when you feel something different every time you spend time with him? How do you let things be when it bothers you every single day - you want to see him more, you want to spend time with him more, you want that goofy smile plastered on your face whenever he cracks a corny joke or make a sabaw hirit? How do you rid your mind of thoughts about him when everyday, even if you have gazillions of things to do, it's the precious moment of having to be with him that you look forward to? :( Okay. Once I find all the answers to these questions, then maybe I can take a break.

Whew. Must get some sleep. I only have two days before suffering starts once again.

No comments: