Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just do it do it.

Things that dawned on me. (An excuse to delay stat.)

1. I've been on pms mode for more than two weeks now. Raaar.

2. To get rid of the world's worst feelings, do all of the ff:

a. Clean your room. (Including your closet and your stuff. Note: Don't be afraid to throw things away.)
b. SHOP. (For clothes and school supplies.)
c. Read a book.
d. Revamp your laptop.
e. Clean up your inbox. (HAHAHAHA.)
f. Take on extra work.
g. Keep busy.
h. Avoid all possible distractions.

3. I haven't watched my Breakfast at Tiffany's and Wizard of Oz. I haven't read my new books either.

4. Oh God. I can't screw up stat.

5. I'm quite excited for the coming weeks.

6. My camera's been dead for the past week.

7. I wanna go back to the beach and redo my tan lines! My skin's a bit lighter now!

8. You are driving me nuts.

9. Operation lose weight it so not working.

10. Okay. Back to work now. Haha. <3

No comments: