Friday, May 02, 2008

Of the many things that've happened...

There are just two things that I want to say.

To you. Ang labo talaga natin. It's quite ironic how things have become more simple after that fateful night. I nearly thought that it was the all-end and be-end of everything - just because you said "Now, we'll never know. And thankfully, nothing happened kung hindi magiging sabog lang ang lahat."

After that conversation, I was half-expecting that you'd take those words back. I was praying that you'd realize after everything that's happened, it'll be all worth it in the end. But hey, I was in no position to do that. I never knew how you felt, or if your actions rightfully expressed how you felt. Maybe at some point, it was just for fun, just for kicks, just for the thrill. However, you knew for sure what you were dealing with. Because you knew how I felt from the very beginning.

So I was hurt that you never even considered my feelings.

But that's done.

I'm happy that we're closer than before. I'm not really sure how it happened. But somehow, after all the anger and frustrations, it's like nothing happened. We're still what we were, only more cautious and less provocative (oh not really. asa pa. :D). But I'm happy. I'm happy that I get to spend more time with you and that I get to talk to you like nothing else matters in this world. Maybe this is headed somewhere we mentioned that we're not supposed to go? Hahaha. Okay stop.

To me. Please stay strong whatever happens. It's all you against the world now. I'll continue this next time. Sleepy.

No comments: