Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello, goodbye.

Since I am doing this entry on the grand steps of our school library, with the addition of the dingy SOSS building construction site, I better make this quick.

Or not. I've been gone for like 2 weeks now without posting anything substantial to this blog. Not that I didn't want to. But it's just that same old lingering feeling of having to close the tab whenever I feel that I don't have anything good to write about.

And now I have. :) Or at least, I was able to condition myself to come up with one. So let me see. What exactly have I been up to for the past weeks?

Talk about nonchalantly disregarding everything. So far it's all been such a hype - parang wala nang bukas, literally. It was feeling of all sorts: excitement, heartbreak, depression, STRESS, carelessness, sleeplessness, ANGST-y, shitty, hectic, frantic, happy, heartless, ruthless, indifferent, anticipation and other concocted feelings that were brewing deep inside me - nearly got me food poisoned or whatever you may wanna call it.

HOLYSHOOOOOS. It's been one stressful summer. I wasn't even in the mood to savor our victory as champions over the last two weeks. And because I was a tad bit depressed about, errr certain unnecessary things, I was able to come up with plans that fortunately worked into temporarily helping me forget. Forget.

*next time perhaps.


No comments: