Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Operation rehab.


Christmas colors in summer. Haha.

I have had Maria Mena's Fragile on shuffle for like 20 minutes now.

Everything's just darn crazy right now. And can I say craaahaaayyyzzzyyy? In lieu of trying to organize as much crap as possible, I'd spill random things in my usual list. Here goes:

a. We got in the championship! Twice to beat advantage became a 5-set semis round and now we have to garner 2 wins in the best of 3 games in this championship round and we're good to go. GO GREEN DRAGONS FIGHT! Hahaha. ;p I loooove my teammates. :)

b. I soooo miss my cameraaa! I wish my dad gets it fixed already! I haven't updated my multiply for sooo long even if I've been to a looot of places and I've done a hell lot of things. It's just unusual to leave my albums wreaking off last month's Bora outing. Haha. Oh well. Perhaps when I have the time, I'll steal those photos away and indulge in a posting/updating spree.

c. Sem planning overnights? DONE WITH THAT. The events have been traumatizing so far. It's like, oh goodness. I can't imagine how things got way out of hand. Had I known that we would be this carried away, I would've tried my best to keep my nose out of trouble. Hence, I wouldn't be this depressed.

d. Speaking of depression, it is now time to spluuurrrgggeeee! I mean, I didn't have to have any excuse to get involved with these things but I guess it's double the perks. I get to enjoy things and wash the sadness away. (Not! I've realized that jerks shouldn't be given that much attention to in this world. Gaaah. YOU GUYS JUST TOLLY HIT IT. How dare you.)
Splurging includes:
* Ravaging my Ninong's recently sent chocolates from Ireland. WOOT WOOT.
* Reading new books. (And no more of the self-help and men and women shitload please. Haha)
* Girls Night Out! This weekend pleeeaaaseee! :)
* The beach one more time! I'm just waiting for my d4 friends to arrive from Bacolod and then we are so gonna hit it!
* WORK. What else? Haha.
* SHOPPING. PLEASE. ONE MORE.;p

And what else? Hogod. I don't know where to begin. I just know that at this point, I need to push myself a bit further. There's no point in turning back. Nothing's ever going to happen if I wallow on the past. Right?

Besides, whoever said that a pretty, smart, hardworking and multi-faceted girl like me deserves a jerk like him? :))

Right. <3

No comments: