Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blitzkrieg.


Out of sheer boredom and awe, I developed a liking for taking pictures of my favorite part of the day: Twilight.

The only reason why I'm doing this despite my usual cramming-session-because-I-fell-asleep-again -last-night is the due to the consolation that I will definitely feel after I compose this entry. It's been what? Two whole weeks and I have gone that long without writing even a brief narrative of my ultimately complicated life.

DUHUH.

After weeks of no sleep, n sticks of cigarettes, n amount of expenses, tons of foooooood and, a weird event and tons of other stuff. It's quite surprising how words seem to fail me as I type certain entries and it's been days since this last one's been saved in drafts.

Now let's make pit stops and take note of the finer, more memorable things.

1. HECTIC schedule - still underway. Since it started some weeks ago when I was plagued by consecutive deadlines and tests, it hasn't stopped yet and will, in fact, continue to move up to the last stretch of the final week. There's a big chance for me to retain this state of weariness (though you couldn't exactly call it that the past days) until I'm actually sure about my grades and standings. Considering the spill of events last summer, I think I'd rather not set my expectations high this time, but should, at the very least, pass all of my required stuff so I don't go begging for my course again.

Sneak peak.

b. Events to remember - Happy to say that all of the toiling, unhappy, smocket-ful and sleepless nights with Aggiedor paid off. I sooooo lalalaloved the party (and all the things in between and supposedly AFTER), the GK build and the closing ceremonies - all of which I tried to squeeze in my academically uptight schedule.

Congratulations to the whole team.

c. Physical and emotional distress - yesterday I was feeling queasy during my POS class. It was after I smoked a stick and rushed to class because I thought I was running late. During the activity where I had to struggle for the apt allocation of power with Aids and Wesley (I was supposed to be the middle playing Britain), I felt a sudden lurch in my stomach and immediately felt the urge to run to the nearest bathroom. Which of course I did. After seeing the remains of my pesto pasta lunch, I decided not to attend class anymore, to eat on time and... to stop smoking at that. :))

Emotional? Well. I don't know. I guess it's a bad case of... this rerun which keeps on playing in my head when I actually thought the DVD was already jammed and would not play again ever. But then I was SO SO SO wrong. Because something in the past actually came up to me again with more intensity. I don't want to commit the mistake of thinking too much about it like the last time but I couldn't help but feel the same feelings that I had for that person. :| OHFLEASE.

d. Pending things. - Well a lot are. 'Specially the photos of my adventures for the past whole month. It's just so weird that the semester's coming to a close already and I'm halfway through Junior year in less than 3 weeks. You could just imagine the number of albums I haven't been able to publish due to lack of time and lost of interest. Hahaha. I don't have anyone to report to anyway.

e. Breaking Dawn - is the only book I haven't read since I started the Twilight mania. I've tried my best to keep it moderate and still accomplish tasks whenever I grab a book. Though success was fairly
minimal, well... Whatever.


LOVE.


WOHOO.
There's still a lot that I want to write about but I've already forgotten about them at this point.

A couple of things to look forward to:
a. UAAP championship!
b. SHOPPING
c. FINALS
d. SEM BREAK




1 comment:

Ria said...

imagine how time flies. naghihintay ka na ng sem break.

and dude, u have no idea how my buying-a-pack-of-cigarettes-attempt happen. it is, embarrassing. HAHAHHA