Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gloomy.

It's been exactly 3 hours after we've finished our mock defense in Marketing. Now I'm sitting here like a duck (doing my Philo paper on Les Miserables) with Bonbelle (Pepsi poweeer! ;p) in a deserted classroom waiting for our consultation, with a potential gagging feat after finding out what our labor of love the whole day yesterday has brought us.

And now the dreaded next week. Papers, deadlines, more final defenses galore. :| I could just imagine it. The week after that is no different, more reviewing and then final exams. Then we are all set for freedom.

This space has been quite empty for quite some time now, much to my dismay. Even my multiply has been barren of albums. :| I swear it's just so disengaging. :( Thank God our dsl has been installed again. (Screw you PLDT people, if I were you I'd run for it.) So tonight after this brief modeling thing in Alchemy [HAHAHA. I know. Side note, this is all Reg's idea. I don't even know how she convinced me to come] I might as well enjoy the whole day tomorrow and REST.

I promise, I will get back to work soon. :) I'm gonna continue my disrupted One Tree Hill first. ;p


No comments: