Friday, September 05, 2008

Just one more.


Why hello there. <3
(My POS 100 readings for my midterms - yes, all three. Just one subject. Just one test.)

Okay so the worstS may be over. I cannot begin to describe how much of a hell this week has been. I've been running around school (even reached Taguig at one point last Wednesday) in order to complete the madness. I may not know the grades I have garnered throughout the entire adventure but it's sure as hell relieving that the week is coming to an end.

This weekend has its own complications due to the lack of definite plans but I don't care. I JUST WANT THIS OVER WITH. I may not have tickets to any single event but I do have money to pay the scalper. Hahaha. :))

So I'm currently taking a break from my tedious oral reviewing spree. My right hand is trembling after 7 index cards and a thick height of binder pages I've managed to flipped through. OHTHELIFE.

Checklist:
a. Philo Orals - not so bad.
b. CS defense - nailed it.
c. CS midterm - GROAN.
d. POS midterm - haha. All that reading for nothing.
e. Theo Orals and quiz on Canon Law - one last. :)

Please please please. I'd be more than glad to call on the weekend: update my online accounts, do more stuff, party, buy clothes, shoes and NEW MOON! :D *tears of joy*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uuuuy, "nailed it" ha! haha wala lang.