Friday, September 05, 2008

Twist and turn.

Thanks to lack of sleep, I can feel my eyelids starting to droop and my speech starting so slur. I have a dry run for an event in a matter of minutes, a test on the Magna Carta in the next few hours and a joint session until late in the evening tonight. AND I DON'T CARE. My morning was too crazy a pitfall to get the day started right.

Imagine this. I stayed up all night just so I could finish the first part of my theo orals (of course, since I wasn't able to study due to my POS midterm exam). Then I firmly decided on cutting my CS lab class (even after a case of bad midterm grades) just so I could finish the rest, as I saw no available slot to squeeze in any study time in between my afternoon meetings and assemblies.

AND THEN. Halfway through the first period of my CS class, I found out that we had to submit a graded database exercise. :((

WORSE. My class and orals both got canceled.

SO. I ended up in the library crying my poor heart out. :'|

UNTIL. I found my friends who, of course never fails, cheered me up. :)

Now I'm staring at what was seemingly a potentially draggy day. A bit better than what I expected though I could have used the sleep.

And now off I go. Duty calls. :)

No comments: