Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad vibes.

I haven't been out for the past few days except for the times when I needed to. All I've had are cook shows, soaps, books and a pile of magazines. The time left is spent on chatting with friends, reg-ing online and sprucing up my pages in facebook and multiply. I have successfully pulled an attempt to 'declutter' my closet and get rid of the clothes which I don't wear and have no plans of wearing anytime in the future and I have updated my planner with my usual stuff and upcoming plans. Quite relaxing, really, since I do all of this after a long, long period of slumber.

And then the other day, it began to rain. It all started during that day - everything just kind of went wrong. First off, with the Sanggu SOM Board EvSem. I was really looking forward to going to the beach again and undergoing the leadership training. I know that this would be the exact opposite of Outback since I'm not with my friends and our activities don't include drinking booze and just swimming in the beach. The primary goal there is to do all Sanggu-related stuff yet in a really fun way. Plus, I heard that our beach house is not the normal luxury beach house, but more of like the scary type where lights go out and mosquitoes are abound. Sounds remotely exciting if you think about the challenges that we have to go through there. So anyway, I was super excited in joining this activity and even confirmed attendance to Sam when to my horror, we are supposed to meet in Mcdo Katip at freaking 5 am in the morning this Friday. It would be a nice thing to set to show a fair amount of discipline from the people who have committed to come to the event, but dude, I just can't. First because I don't drive my own car, second I have no driver who can bring me, third I only count on my dad and I'm sure there is no possible alternative world where he'd say yes and fourth because I live in the South already to just complicate things in exchange of practicality. Therefore, I am racking my brains now trying to come up with a reasonable plan so I can come to the activity with no hassle.

To top it all off, I was supposed to go shopping for my supplies today but since it's raining, I think I'd rather not.

Okay. Next thing on the list. My stupid online reg. I kinda did a certified bobo move when I misread my batch time. Turns out that I was supposed to have finished registering the other night pa. So that's why I was able to come break through the random number system. So I had to wait until this morning to finish due process and pray that I get enough slots for my sci 10 class. Bea and I didn't sleep yesterday morning just to get in an early start before traffic comes in when I realized that I wasn't able to log in my aisis account. Good job Daryll, really. But anyway, that's done now. I just robbed myself of a goodnight's sleep then.

And then Accounting. Omg. I can't even begin to think how the hell I am going to tell my parents that I'm repeating the horrid subject. I am just so depressed. To add to that sucky subject is the sucky schedule for the make up. Saturday class my ass!!! My sched this sem is not cooperating either. I have this three hour break on T-Th and a lunch-less class day on M-W-F. Gaaaah. :(

Anyway, I'm so fixing things right now. I have just arranged for the sleepover next week and I hope that's all fun. I wish it would stop raining just this week or just over the weekend so beach vibe will really start to make me feel better.:(

No comments: