Sunday, October 07, 2007

Overnight heartbreak.

When you say overnight heartbreak, it doesn't really mean that you've gotten over it already. For me, the nightmare just started. I guess what I really mean by the title is how the acquisition of the heartbreak happened overnight. So yeah. That's pretty much a disclaimer for the title.

It's a Sunday.

My weekends are usually my outlet from the long, stressful and exhausting week. It's a Sunday and I still feel the same feeling which has crept up on me for the past few days. I'm so restless and I'm yearning for a really relaxing break. I just have this week to go through. After which, I am off to sem break paradise.

But that wasn't the highlight or downlight of this weekend, I should say.

Truth is, I don't want to talk about it.

I'm just really sad - unlike how other people think of my current situation. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I woke up today. It's just a sad thing that I'm experiencing such a low point in my life. Hopefully, I will be able to get over this and move on. And I'm not only talking about the relationship that ended. I'm also considering all the other things which have gotten me depressed for the past few months. Yes? Yes.

Things will indefinitely change. And it's all my fault. Everything is my fault. Now I have to get used to this and just hope that I will be able to get by.

*Sigh*

I have nothing to write anymore. Kanina, my head was clouded with thoughts. I suddenly felt numb.

No comments: