Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick and Treat.

I can't even begin to describe how mundane the past week was. I didn't really get to go out much except when we bid farewell to Ria when she left for the States. The Core was all there and we met up at Lainey's house so that we could head to the airport more easily. Unfortunately, we had to waste a generous amount of time before we could find Ria because she was, apparently, being shipped off to the U.S. through the old airport. A crappier and much jologs airport. With the flags. Hahaha. Well how was I supposed to know? - TRICK

But all was well. We gave her a gift (a picture frame with the Core's picture taken by Cort's SLR some time during first sem - this started as a ...;p) and some cookies that she could munch on during her long long travel. After a number of pictures, some last-minute bilins and hugs, Ria was on her way to the other side of the world. Well, yeah we are time zones and continents apart now. We're so going to miss our Ria Fae.:( But it's going to be alright as long as we keep our promises to meet up in the future..;p


One last take.:)

Sanggu EvSem was even postponed because there were problems with the venue so I really was looking to the long weekend ahead.

On the brighter side of things, I had quite a fun weekend with my parents. I was getting so irritable the past week that I barely went out and didn't even have the energy to talk to some of my friends. I was the habitual late-sleeper (and almost didn't get any sleep for two days) and all I did was watch TV when I woke up. So you see, I was procrastinating my room project once again and the errands for the sleepover this week. Which explains the sudden cramming and busy weeks ahead. So anyway, Dad took my mom and I shopping last Saturday when he decided to bring us to Trinoma. Woah. First time. Hahaha. Of course being the Southerners that we are, we pretty much don't have any reason to travel all the way up to the North to be in a good mall. But after the bombing scare, well. Hahaha. We decided to expand our horizons, extend our options and try Trinoma just this once.

It was kinda okay. The exact replica of Glorietta if you ask me. There were typical shops but I guess there was a lot more to choose from. Mom and I were sort of in a tampuhan stage when after lunch, she asked me "Anong gusto mong bilhin?" and I was like, "Are you kidding?" Hahaha.;p Voila! Instant top, bag, shoes and accessories care of Daddy's wallet. I love my parents. I love being the daughter of my parents. Sunday was fun too since I accompanied my mom in buying Christmas decorations and a new bed spread for my guests this sleepover and we even ended up buying paintings for our plain walls here at home. - TREAT

Now all I gotta do is finish the errands and I'll be set. Although I'm quite booked for the remainder of the break. Heehee. Looking forward to my date with hun, seeing my HS friends on our Halloween party and partying again for Sis' birthday. Yaaay. Back in action.:p




No comments: