Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sem break officially has started.

Whooopeeeee! I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the sem. ;p

Okay. My sleeopver at Laine's fairly worked. I enjoyed it and was able to breeze through the tests (except the last part in Econ. But it's alright.) And staying over at her house turned out to be a good idea since we were grouped together during our group final exam in Law. My problem with my grades is just a false alarm after all since I know some of my class standings already. They seem fine - although, I stress, that I could have done better throughout the semester. But hey, at least that's over. One more thing pala. O have my ID already! Yaaaay!:p No more hassle during reg!;p

After our last test, my dearly beloved friends and I hit Eastwood to grab dinner and watch a movie. Awww. What joy. Dinner at Fazoli's, was followed by Resident Evil Evolution (I really don't know why I have watched the 3 movies already. Hahaha;p) and then Ria treated us to a delightful indulgence of Brownie Temptation from Dairy Queen. Pictures galore to be posted soon.:)

The continuation of the bonding with the barkada was supposedly tonight at John's house party but due to conflicts with birthday celebrations, I was forced to stay at home. It was quite okay. I just bummed and watched tv. At least I got to go out this afternoon with my parents (who were both into shopping for appliances. Aaack.) and I was able to buy a couple of things for myself. Tomorrow, I'll be hitting the grocery store for my supplies on Monday - OUTBACK baby.;p

I guess I'm going to the team dinner and to Temple tomorrow night after all. Hmmm. Let's see. For now, I can't stop reading Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (the second installment of Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella) and I'm feeling the need to organize my closet. Hahaha.;p Hurray to a productive weekend.:)

I love it!:D

No comments: