Friday, November 09, 2007

HEADLINES.

This last week of my break has been nothing but awesome. Well, maybe a bit on the downside since I finally had the chance to wallow on my Accounting failure misery. But I guess that's okay due to the high turn out of my grades. A little more push and even a C in Accounting would have earned me a spot in the Dean's List. Think: B+'s and B's and C+'s for grades. *Sigh* But I guess I just have to make it bawi this next sem. Okay?:)

So for the most part, I have had the chance to fix my sleeping patterns because of the early commitments that I had this past week. I had to go to school for my reg, attend Sanggu meetings, go with Io to UP and then finally, the big conclusion of a quick shopping spree with my darling Kara in Makati.:) It was uber fun. Mostly because we went bargain hunting for cheap thrills. Hahaha. And since there's no school yet, we had nothing to squeeze out of wallets due to the absence of sufficient income. And I was super glad we did it because it will be quite a long time before we get the chance to spend time like that again. Ooops. Maybe in a mall, But I sure am going to her Fiamma event next week and again to her party preps for her debut so, I guess I'd be seeing more of her pala. My bad.;p

Hmm. I'm so glad with how everything is working out. I have never been this excited to start school again. (Omg, is this me?;p) Plus, I get to do everything that I want this weekend: party, work and shop. Hahaha.;p Weird girl. But oh well. So much for having a blast. Although I am super sad that I didn't really make an effort to get my student license (again. been talking about that since last year) I guess I have to wait until next break or until I have the time to do so.

Can I just say that I am soooooo addicted to the comeback song of Spice Girls? xp


No comments: