Friday, November 02, 2007

Very Happy Halloween with my HS darlings.:)

Unlike the previous years, the 31st didn't really have a significant impact on me unless you count the fact of not having school and seeing how happy the kids are in our village as they run around screaming for candies, going door to door in their trick or treat costumes. The getaway closest to one of my sem break highlights started when I was a HS Senior because my best buds and I agreed to have these sleepovers every year at this time since this was the only common break in line with our schedules. And I must say that I really love this time of the year.

I'm loving it more because not only do I get to spend time with my friends who I barely see, but I'm also given the chance to relax and have fun with just those guys around. And oh, it's also one of my closest friends' birthday. Happy birthday Lainey!;p

The day started with Io and I meeting up in Shang. It has been forever since we last saw each other. Omg. I really missed him. It's also a good thing that we're okay now because things were really messed up in the early part of the break. The afternoon was a pure adventure because of him. After our lunch, we headed to Glorietta to meet my girlies. We even had an unfortunate MMDA incident while driving along Makati going to Ayala because the stupid traffic enforcers were scavenging for innocent victims whom they can get money from. But I told Io not to stress about it (while I was sitting pretty on the passenger's seat watching it all happen) because he didn't do anything wrong in the first place and that it was all part of the driving package. And with the way traffic enforcers act these days, incidents like this are highly probable.

We hung out at Glorietta as we waited for Kara and Ria. Omg. I also missed those two. I knew I was in for a super fun time as the evening drew closer. After buying our share of alcohol (and chips care of me), we then went to our final destination: Rox's house. And then, it all happened there.


To Halloween and sem break!;p


Dynamic foursome forever.:p

The night's (until the wee hours of the morning's) events included: swimming, drinking, chit-chats, tons of picture taking, laughing and catching up. These were highlighted by the tequila body shots and Cleo's stunt act as she showcased the contents of our dinner that evening. Hahaha.;p

Next morning, our breakfast constituted our ever-favorite Mcdo due to the absence of maids in Rox's household. After the last goodbyes and settling everything else, my girls and I crashed in my place where we continued our kwentuhan session. The night's festivities were concluded when we went to ATC to drop everyone off, shop and have dinner. :)

And what can I say? I really really really eternally had fun.;p

To Rox and everyone, I love this sleepover/party. To more of these to come!!!;p

Ria, we're going to miss you. Have a safe trip and keep in touch. We'll see you soon - Bora this summer okay?;p


Sis and Nie - see you after two weeks. Fiamma na 'to!;p

Hun, thank you for just being you and for staying with me.

No comments: