Sunday, November 25, 2007

If there's any way that I could get rid of this feeling.

It was my mom's birthday last Friday. Ever since I found out that she already turned 50 and actually forgot what year it was, I've lost track of how old she is 'coz of course, she's not the type to tell how old she is. One of my d4 best friends celebrated her debut last night at G-hotel, Waterfront and the party was a huge success. I went for a mini-shopping spree yesterday with my parents, not to mention pigged out with most of the people who I love in an eat-all-you-can restaurant and a sit down dinner in the debut. I slept so much this afternoon, worked a little and was surprisingly productive and ate Go Nuts Donuts and Coffee Crumble Ice Cream. Yet I am so unhappy.

I was painting my nails (you guessed it, pink) a while ago. I turned on my computer, ceremoniously opened my iTunes and created a 'chilling ambiance' play list. It's made of pretty much the songs from a Sunday slowdown evening - slow, sentimental, rhythm and blues, soul and also agonistic serenades of bitterness, pain and love. Uuggggh. I really eternally am disgusted of this feeling.

Wala yun lang. I don't have choice but to end this. I need to work pa.

No comments: