Friday, June 20, 2008

Ready, set, GO!

OH NO THE LAKERS LOST.:(

We love our Kobe. Game 4 - player of the game uber great shot. :)

But the irony of it is that I made a bet with my friend Bea on who's to win the game. An ice cream treat was at stake and we called the bets for a game 6 - Celtics (me) and a game 7 (Celtics, still for Bea). TADA - I won. But I feel bad because I've always been rooting for the Lakers all along. It's just that the stakes were too high and the Celtics were too damn good to even give up on their 3-2 lead. I was just a bit disappointed with the players this season because the Lakers always had a 13-20 point lead in the first quarters of the game and they just seem to choke and lose it on the second half. RAAAWR. Gasol should have stepped up and so did the other players.

The last game was like a sort of giveaway but a shocker which brought dismay to Lakers' fans. Although many were expecting that it'd be a sure win because of the home court advantage, the score 131 - 92 was waaay to far to even conclude that the Lakers gave it a shot. SAYANG. :( But oh well. There's still next season.

Okay stop it, I sound such a guy right now.

On too better and brighter things.

Can I just say that I'm loving the library and studying and school and work? As a matter of fact, I'm here in the library on a no-class Faculty Day Friday to finish off a marketing reading and getting ready to fix up things for Australs, meet with the Org Comm at around lunch, continue with my work after and meet with Dean Ang and the SOM Week OrgComm at 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. - WHEW.

Is that good? HAHA. :)) I just have to figure out a strategy on how to remedy my sleepiness in my Philo class and I'm good. Sabi ko nga, ganito talaga pag walang guys. Laging busy at nag-aaral. LOL.

[TBC]


Oh well. Off to work now. <3

No comments: