Monday, June 30, 2008

OHJEEZ.

As Pau would put it, I am the perennial deliverer of things - but perhaps not a truckload of POS100 papers.

But don't get me wrong. I love my teacher to bits (and him repeatedly calling my name in class points out to a certain mutuality of feelings) and I love the subject a HELL lot. But not 9 friggin' papers that I have to finish by Thursday. I have other subjects for heaven's sake - plus, may I remind myself that my Philo paper should also be underway after Sir Garcia gives back our first quiz tomorrow.

The reflection papers may be at some point a bit easy, since they're simple critiques about newspaper commentaries - NOT! Not if the topics sound astoundingly biased and shallow. CRAP. Now I know how hard it is to be a journalist.

And of course this wouldn't actually take place if I hadn't bummed all weekend. I owe it to Ally and Noah, my friends from The Notebook, Lizzy and David from Just Like Heaven and the other movies which I managed to watch instead of actually starting my papers for this week. OHYEAH.

RA RA RA RA! Fight!!! @_@

No comments: