Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another day.

Hey.ü I've just woken up. (time: 2:42 p.m.) Yeah. Talk about loving my bed. My mom practically scolded me for waking up this late because I was wasting a lot of money for the electricity being used for my aircon.

[EDIT] (time 3:23 p.m.)

Wow. It really feels good. I just had a 'marvelous' time chatting with my hon. I was surprised that he texted me and he said he'd download ym. After less than 5 mintues, he was online. He's using WiFi 'daw' and it was super fast. Weeeh. Oo na. Someone's filthy rich out there. Anyway...

Rarr. I miss him. It feels good to finally talk to him. Well, even if it was only a short time, at least I know he's okay. I was convincing him to get some sleep because it's like quarter to 3 in the morning there. I guess he's still not used to the sudden change in time. *sigh* I really2 need to get busy so when he comes back, he'll be really proud of the things I've done.

So, till here muna. We're gonna have merienda at bro's house (i think) and we're gonna plan for something.

ciao.=p

[EDIT] 9:32 p.m.

I just came home...with high hopes that I'll finally be allowed to go to our Basic Young Ministry thingy for the PYC. Hmmm. But I was so wrong. Sometimes, I may have to check on my dad's usual 'pag-iisipan ko' excuse when someone asks permission for me. It always gives me false hopes in joining certain appointments or outings. I get really disappointed in the end.='c Haaay. Well anyway.

Joining that trip means a lot of things. First I may have to cancel our editors' meeting on Friday morning and I have to leave the volleyball line-ups to Achi or to someone in the YOC. Then I'll also have to ask my other teammates to coordinate with the other people who'll join the tune-up game this Friday.

Enough of that. It's depressing.

I was out today with my friends. We sort of had this meeting for the whole lot of surprises we need to get ready for within the coming weeks. The homecoming of bhi and hon, the 'formal' proposal of bro to bhi, crunch and achi's anniv, recon of gulem, homecoming of gulem, our 11th month (which, according to Crunch should be the perfect excue to move our anniv celebration, because it was when I fell in love with hon(?) ü)... a pretty long list actually. We're really giddy and excited at the thought of making a lot of stuff for them. Well here's what we've come so far.

1. Video - One for bhi on her 18th birthday. Birthday wishes coming from family and friendsü
- Another video for hon and my 'special intermission' - have to get started with it right now.ü

2. Party - for the formal proposal, I think?

3. Mall getaway - So that Lanz and Gulem can talk...without walking out on each other. ü
- (think: Bro's gonna grab Gulem's phone and wallet so he'll be stuck with Lanna until they patch things upü)

4. Some other stuff we haven't finalized yet.

Geeez. I have a really bad mouth sore...My right cheek's already bulking because it's swelling.='c I can't almost chew on everything I eat. Well.

We were eating at Kuya Tuchi's a while ago and Tonnete said: "Da, pumapayat ka na." Hahahaü It was so pleasant to hear. Even Tita Vicky told me the same thing.ü

Sheesh. My dad's asking my to sign-out na. Concubine!!!! I just hate to blurt it out. Argh. Hmmm. Well, I'll just wake up ealr. We have training tomorrow morning and we'll go to makati for a job interview. Ciaoü




No comments: