Thursday, April 27, 2006

Eyebags are my bestfriends but thanks to a quarter of my blood, they never get prominent.ü

It's 3 in the morning and I'm already blogging. Hahahaü What a routine. Well, it's not my fault I couldn't sleep. I had this nightmare that my mom died. No, that she's a ghost and she's haunting my family. I woke up with over palpitation and teary eyes='c

Haaay. I can never seem to live without my family. But then, who can?

Hmmm. I can't think of anything else to write because nothing's happened to me yet. Oh wait.

[EDIT] Write mode. (5:30 p.m.)

I just came home from Makati. If it weren't for the people outside, I would've gone home scampering. As in. We (Tonnete, Lanz and I) really felt the urge to have the number 2. After the Coffee Bean experience.

Haaay. So we had our training this morning. (Only the four of us again...) I think... I just think... and it will probabaly remain a thought, that we're getting better because we're determined to pratice every chance we get. But hell yeahü We end up as the bench favorites.

We came back home to fix ourselves up before we went to Makati and had our job application. It took us ages before we left because hon was online and we had to have this fight and we arranged things up because he's going to transfer to Daytona Florida by 10 in the evening. (our evening). So there.

When we arrived at makati, it was already lunch time so we had our lunch before we proceeded to the Salesiana office. As usual, crazy as we are, we caused quite a comotion in Chowking in Waltermart.

Then came the 'interview'. Unfortunately, the positions for proofreaders are already filled up(if only we could've gone earlier this week) but then Tito Patrick said that he'd have to talk with the rector and he'll just contact uis if they still need proofreaders. So there goes the job.

To compensate for such a loss, we headed to Glorietta to hang-out and spend the rest of the afternoon. So... we then had this urge to have a videoke session because it was kinda our lifestyle last summer. Seeing that we lacked money, we put up a certain amount and we managed to come up with a handsome amount enough to pay for 5 songs. Hahahaü It was really fun.

Hitlist:

1. Narda - Kamikazee

2. Akap - Imago

3. Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

4. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls (hahahahaü)

5. My Sharona - lakas trip. amp.

After the videoke/sabog-na-kami session, we went to Greenbelt to have some Ice Blended Coffee at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Our forever paradise. So the three of us had Ice Blended Caramel (which we now regret)...

We were drinking our smoothies inside but after we had brainfreezed ourselves we went outside so that Lanz and Tonnete could smoke. We continued our candid picture-taking there, rated people with their outfits, invented songs, laughed a hell lot and just bondedü

I was feeling so sleepy due to lack of slumber and the balmy summer breeze seemed to have this impact on me that made me want to drift and fall into a deep sleep. Before we could go home, a lot of cab drivers refused to take us. We had to be refused by 7 cabs??? I mean.. what's with that? Errr. Complaints when I have more time. *(I'm rushing this entry)

So there. I fell asleep in the cab.. sure enough, I had pictures while I was peacefully sleeping in the backseat. Hahahaü

When we came here we all felt sick.. our stomachs were having rave parties and the urge to answer nature's call was almost inevitable. Moral of the story: Chowking and Ice Blended Coffee - a big no no.

I just took a nifty shower and i still have to go to our meeting at 7 p.m.

Then hon and I will chat at 8.

Note: I found out that flippies are not allowed in the SOM building of AdMU. So good luck with chucks and ballet flats.

Later. ciao. ü

[EDIT] (8:28 p.m.)

I'm waiting for someone to go online. Okay. Enough with the 'someone'.






No comments: