Friday, April 28, 2006

I have a feeling that today's gonna be one of my worsts.


My current status in ym: spastic and ranting. Haaay. Ah basta. Let's not keep my hopes up. Maybe something good will happen. I'm gonna watch tv nalang.

[EDIT] 9:18 p.m.

My parents are already reprimanding me so I'll make this short. Argh. I'm soooooooooo tired. We just played 5 sets (2 games) with EHHA and the Black team. They were both okay but we got really annoyed, pissed off, *put adjective here* with the --- from EHHA (gary with the silent r). Okay. I can't bash here, although this blog is mine, I don't want to be hated.ü Hahaha=p

So there. It really looked like it was going to rain because of the mass of gray clouds forming outside by late afternoon. Plus, there was this huge swarm of 'jamu-jamus' (as they may call them) around the lamp posts.

Haaay. I really miss you hon. That's basically what happened today. My body's aching due to Audrey's cool down exercises after our game. Tomorrow, I'm gonna have my dental check-up and just head to the mall after I guess. So much for the week that had passed. Again, no clicking on this blog's archives okay???ü I'll keep you posted. As always...I'm your good girlü

Love you. Take care. Kiss*hug*kiss

2 weeks and one day before you come home.ü

No comments: