Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Laugh trip=p

Well. You know how I am. Once I begin to write, I just can't stop. And when I don't have time, you'll never find anything new here. It's 3 a.m. I don't know if I'll have enough strength for our training this morning considering my lack of sleep. Haay. Super distressed.

Here's a big excuse of leaving this hanging. As mentioned previously, I have this journal which I write in every night before I go to sleep which is, no doubt, much easier to have access to (especially without me having to scoff at my dad for using the phone or my brother for playing dota using the pc).

So there.

Here's a list of what's on my mind.

1. Honey. - I really miss him. As in. Bhi has emailed me already and told me that she has arrived safely in Canada. (ugh. Obviously. 'Cause if she hadn't then she wouldn't have the time to IM me). He, on the other hand, hasn't even texted me. So how's this??? I'm going crazy. Uber depressed.

2. Morning training. - Nobody has texted me that she's up yet. So I don't know what will happen this morning. Nyahahaha.

3. Summer job. - I would've never imagine that there could be an influx of two job offers for me at this point. *Salesiana Publishing and Convergys Call Center* Hmm. Which one will I choose?

4. Computer junkie potential. - Well not really. Nobody will consider me one especially becasue i lack the proper temperament and skills in handling the computer. But because the situation calls for it, I might have to spend time staring at the pc so I can get the chance to send emails and IM's for hon...and eventually know when we could talk.c=

5. Yearbook work. - Well so far, I'm doing good. I don't really find it annoying having to edit the descriptions. It's nothing compared to computing math problems. Hahaha=p I can't resist the urge to edit most of the errors I read on everything anyway.

6. I have to end this for now because it's 4 a.m. and we need to practice.

ciao=p

[EDIT] It's now 10:24 p.m.

Wow. I'm super tired yet I don't know where all the energy is coming from. Maybe it's my body clock. I'm not really used to sleeping really early unless I'm super bummed or depressed so even if I'm drained right now, I can still type and edit this entry.

So there.

I got home just a few minutes ago. We just stayed at Lanna's having like the best kwentuhan moment of our lives. You know, green stuff here and there, woes, complaints, reltionships... anything under the sun. Our talk justified how juvenile we are and it even brought us closer to one another. Hahaha=p Laglagan na nga ng secrets eh. But no sweat... I do trust my friends. Whoever spills can never look at me straight in the face. So be scared. Be very scared. =p

Haaay. I'm really tired. (Have I mentioned that quite a number of times already?) And I miss him. I actually slept on Lanna's couch while waiting for the siomai to be cooked a while ago. When we ate dinner, we loaded on heavy stuff. Grbe. So much for diet.

I'm going to change this blog's template...again? So see you=p

No comments: