Monday, April 24, 2006

The new and desperate lay-out.

Haaay. This is one thing that I cannot learn. Be a computer junkie. Unlike other people I know (like Karla B.) I don't have decent html skills. Hahaha=p

Well. I changed the template to a new one because garfield's head refused to show up. So there. Tweety and Sylvester are all I have.ü

A lot of stuff has been happening. Hon and Bhi are already out of the country and we're left here with tons of activities to mind. Haaay. I wanna go to the beach to unwind!!! It's only one day since he left and I'm already insane and uber depressed. Well, the past week was really crazy. As in a hell lot.

So much for my blogging life. I promise to get back to this after I finalize some activities here. Well you know, the president's out so I have to fill in the position. The magic of work and the power in my hands. bwahahaha. Till here.ü

No comments: