Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thank God it's Saturday.

Yeeeeaaay. Although I keep on saying that this week passed by uber slow, it really didn't because now, there are only two weeks left before the 13th of May.ü But really, this Saturday is the kind which I dread the most because we're going to the dentist! Nyikes.='s

So there, I'll have to end this here muna because I have to adjust something with regard to the overlapped boxes in this lay-out.

baboo.ü

[EDIT] 4:45 p.m.

Wow. I'm fretting on how I'm going to turn the rice cooker on. I thought it was so easy but now it seems lik eit doesn't want to function at all!!! I'm running a lot of errands here and I'm pretty tired. We had our dental check-up. Thank God it wasn't as much as hell. So there.

We had lunch at Greenhills and of course, my mom and I wouldn't leave without buying a whole lof of stuff. So now I have a new pair of earrings, a new top and a new ---.ü Hahahaü

For now, I'm going to get some sleep, arrange and finish some stuff and then work if the YOC needs me.ü

Tomorrow, I won't be able to attend the game because we're gonna go somewhere. We'll be back on May 1st.

ciao.ü

No comments: