Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sorry.=p

Haaay. I'm truly sorry for being the irresponsible blogger that I am. I haven't updated this for such a long time now... although I really have a lot of stories to tell. As in a hell lot. Well, I've managed to keep this diary where I write in every night, in which as you can see is much easier to have access, considering that I don't have to scoff at my dad for using the phone or at my brother who can't part with the pc.

So there...

i'm gonna keep this brief... hehehe=p

oh well.

Hmmm. I can't believe I've already graduated from high school. It's like oh my goodness. I'm off to a bigger world now in college (in Ateneo) so good luck to me. I really have to do well (although I did so much of my best in hs).

So far, I'm really attending to a lot of work here in the community and in school. I've been appointed as the vp internal of the YOC and we have loads of stuff going like the sportfest blah2. Then in school, I'm the eic...so it's understood that I get to have most of the work.

Our batch is planning to have this post grad batch party thing and I don't know if I'm going to come.

Hmm. This week's holy week... still, a lot are going on.

I'm usually out, hanging out with friends and hon (though there's a little conflict with his mom right now) and doing work most of the time.

Haaay. I'm tired due to heavy trainings and the pile of work. I really need to get a summer escapade.

Hmm. If the next two weeks pass by quickly, I'm dead. Hon's gonna leave for the states by then and when he comes back, my friends and I are gonna be at tgaytay for bhi's debut.

Bhi's gonna leave for Canada next week but she'll be back three days after her debut.

I still have a lot of plans for us...

Wow. My Blue Eagle life officially starts on the Orsem days of te 13th-15th of June... Then enrolment at 16...

First day: June 19.=p

See ya.

No comments: