Friday, July 21, 2006

Another perky day♥♥♥

My mood today is quite the opposite of how I was yesterday. Well obviously I'm bubbly and vibrant once again. Last night, Hon and I were able to patch things up so now I'm really really happy. That's not the sole thing which lifted my spirits up. Before I went to the caf yesterday morning, I remembered that the roster for the ADS would be released before Friday so I decided to check the ADS board. Hmmm. I skimmed through the long list of names in the first column. I wasn't there. But...on the second column, my name appeared I think third from the top. I felt really ecstatic. As in. Whooo. I am now a bonafide member of the ADS. Yehes.=p Pagkatapos ng paghihirap. Finally. I thought there was a slim chance of getting in, but now...I'm juts happy and proud.♥

But one thing about accepting my slot in the ADS was comprising STRAINS. I sort of had a talk with the HRD Head due to my conflicting schedule but then I wasn't able to make adjustments. In short, I wouldn't be able to join STRAINS anymore. Besides, ADS would be taking up much of my time anyway. so there.

It's okay. Basta. Even if things are quite crappy at home, I'm here. Just here♥ Happy as not really always. I have a lot to do this weekend. Although I have to scratch Mist (haaay, there goes my first party at a bar) because of my ADS seminar this Sunday. Hon and I have plans for tomorrow in celebration of our 13th monthsary. Haaay. may this be forever.♥♥♥

I love my life.♥♥♥

No comments: