Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back on track. ♥♥♥

One comment. I'm so abnormal. I'm moody, restless and senseless... in any way that Ashlee Simpson can try to describe it in her song. I was so sleepy last night because I stayed up trying to get a grip. I talked to Niko and Kelly... Who gave me a balanced level of advices: Niko being him...kalokohan as always; Kelly being the serious, mellow dramatic and empathetic one. We actually have plasn on gatecrashing in the NAsHDC. Well, if I actually pass ADS, then I'd have the license to be there. So I\ll have to keep my fingers crossed.♥

After that, I updated the scrapbook so now it looks like...whatever. Hon and I talked briefly last night and we're going to meet up today. So there. Now that I've got things in order again, I have to finish this because I'll type my paper pa.♥

I'm lovin' it.♥♥♥ Toodles=p

No comments: