Monday, July 31, 2006

I was there and you were my baybeh=p

Wow. The weekends were... indescribable. Well not really. Last Saturday was... I don't know. Kinda off for hon and I considering how many times we fought within the day. We weren't in good terms for most of the day and we had to patch things up over at Ian's place. It was kinda funny how we fought.

It was the second time that we had this petty fight over the thing with the microphone during Mass. Ang kulit talaga niya eh. Kasi the other mic's for Ian and Ann and the other's for Hon and I. So couple duets.ü He was making this weird voice which I was really afraid of being heard over the sound system. Kung nagkataon yari pa kami kay Father.

So there. He got mad claiming that he wasn't doing anything 'daw'. And then after that, he was just cold towards me. So the vulnerable me was crying a little after that. You know how our mechanism works. We were quarreling in the middle of the street when I decided that I was gonna go after him. I said sorry but it didn't seem enough. He simply walked away and mentioned that he was gonna head to Ian's place. It was my prerogative to follow him,which I actually did. Then he said that if I was gonna go to Ian's place then he'd rather go home. So we had to drag each other and he was like ordering me to go home. I was refusing at the condition that he will not be mad at me anymore. Apparently, he wasn't amenable with that so he 'went home' instead.

So I went inside Ian's room to basically rant and release my tantrums=p After everything I said there was a knock at the door and yeah, it was him; eavesdropping. Obviously, he heard everything I said. At that, we went outside to errr, uhm.. fight? Hahahaha=p Well not really. I was reprimanding him and he was like laughing. It was quite funny. Basta we just laughed it off.

So there. We talked until midnight planning on what we'd do for yesterday. It was quite a success because...

We pushed through with our plans to watch the UAAP game of AdMU vs. UE. We reached the game a tad bit before the 2nd half ended. Mita, one of my closest hs friends, was there with us and the three of us cheered for THE ateneo. Hahahaha=p Kidding. I don't want to be that ass. As usual hon was pissing me off with his 'Lasallista' at heart side comments. Hahaha=p It was really fun. The game was super hyped up. I just realized that I didn't know much of our cheers yet.

We left right before the game ended to make sure we'd get out of the Phil. Sports Complex alive (there were a lot of people in the UE bench---> quite overpowering the Ateneo crowd). Hon and I went to Mcdo taft. Our SANCTUARY. The most significant place in our lives well aside from my room, his room, Ian's room, hahahahaha=p JOke.

We ate, took pictures and went home.

Then something happened which I don't really want to talk about. ='c

Today was just fun.c= It's an Ateneo holiday because of the feast of St. Ignatius. So we had no class but I had to make an excuse for me to go out because Hon and I brought our butts to the gym. Gold's gym baybeh=p

It was fun but I'm not really a gym babe so I was sort of you know.. sluggish at the prospect of having to work out. Well, unfortunately, my prediction of having an encounter with my in-laws turned out to be true. The place wasn't devoid of their existence which was quite okay but it caused me to panic so I accidentally locked my locker with the key inside it. So the lock had to be destroyed in order for me to claim the rest of my things.=p

After that, we went to SM to eat such a hearty merienda.c=

Then we went home.c=

It was really fun♥♥♥

No comments: