Sunday, July 09, 2006

Assessing my time management skills.


Whew. A lot of stuff have been happening lately (as I have always said) and I still have tons of stuff to do for this week. As in tonsssssssssssssss. Anyway, here's a list of what I'm up to so as to keep things in order. You know, time management and making priorities straight.

I'm so in the mood to be very busy right now after spending the earlier half of my weekend with my asawa. The past week was pretty much an achievement because not only have I been promoted to regular math (hurrrah!!!), I have also signed up for my orgs this year; the ones I'm gonna do some serious work with for my whole freshman year and for all of the coming yearsc=

Now, on the things I have to do:

1. Finish my papers due for next week.
- Write-ups for the yearbook: History of St. Paul, descriptions, message from the editors, blah2
- Autobiograhpy in EN 11
- paper on the nature of prejudice (EN11 again)
- home experiment in PS 1 (although it hasn't been emailed yet)
- homework in Fil 11
- post lab report in PS 2

2. Accomplish my prepared speech, essay and prepare for my impromptu speech for my ADS application. - I never thought that joining it would have a lot of pre-requisites.=c I'm beginning to feel that I'm going to have slimmer chances of getting in. I don't know. I just have to pray.
- Which reminds me: I have to prepare stuff to help with the training of our Paulinian debaters for the NAsHDC.
- Roqui also invited me to adj on the Debate sa Filipino come August.

3. Have my org interviews on Tuesday.

- ACTM: 9:45 a.m.
- ADS: 10:50, 11:00 a.m.
- STRAINS: 11:30 a.m.

* Doesn't look like I've overloaded, have I?

4. Trainings on volleyball during Mondays and Thursdays, 4-5 p.m. - Whaaaa. This reminds me that hon's soccer trainings have been moved on the same days. Hahahaha=p Coincidence or meant to be?=p

5. Update my blog: put pictures on my OrSem Week and some other stuffü

6. Upload the Windows Service Pack 1 to make my datacable compatible with the PC. I haven't been able to tranfer my pics from my fone yet=c

7. Chill. Relax. After this tiring list of activities, I just got to have time for myself. I should shop, hang-out with my friends, have fun with my family and of course, spend time with my asawa... because at the end of every tiring day, all makes sense when it's him that I come home toc= Everything's just worth it.

8. I almost forgot, I still have duties for my church org and the YOC.

9. And then, when all's done...

I have to thank God for giving me such a wonderful lifec= It may have its rough times, but I'm still thankful all the same.c=


[EDIT] Putngna. You have an effin' cellphone but you can't be contacted. He knows just how I hate this. I really really really do hate this.

He went to the gym with his mom at like 3 p.m. and I have no idea where he is now.

No comments: