Saturday, July 15, 2006

♥Oh happy day♥


What a day. A really happy day.

Well it didn't really start off well in the morning. My mom was barking at me with her hand waving the phone. Apparently, she had talked to my YB moderator and there was something about responsbility blahblahblah. So I had to go to St. Paul to drop some stuff off and then I went home to go back to sleep and do some other important things.

I was rather sleepy and my eyes were puffy because I cried a great deal last night. I was really affected with how Dumbledore died in HP 6 (yeah, I only finished it last night) and how the story ended. True enough, it provided much suspense as to how the sequel will be continued. I thought a lot about how Tara said that J.K. Rowling was obviously pressured and in a hurry in finishing the story. I thought it was quite oaky. There were just a lot of added information which weren't really established in the past books.

So there. I woke up and then Hon came here to help me with stuff. We ate pansit (courtesy of my parents), chocolates, he let me practice my impromptu speech for two rounds, we watched the Portugal vs. Germany football game, some other stuff in Animal Planet and a lot more. So basically, I was with him for half of the day.

We then attended Mass, had a leisure walk after. He's going to leave for Batangas tomorrow to attend his relative's wedding.

I'm going to be left behind, missing him...=c but also doing a lot of productive work until he comes back. Remind me to update our scrapbookc=

Toodles♥♥♥

No comments: