Saturday, July 29, 2006

What a bad day.

I do not know how to start descrbing how crappy my day was yesterday.

First of all, we had our freakin' long test in Math 11. Far from what I was expecting, the test was pretty easy... Well I was anticipating something much harder. Given that test, I won't be able to forgive myself if I still flunked it. And then...

I was really in a bad mood because hon was treating me like trash. My girl blockmates were actually laughing at me while I was shouting at him over the phone. Well, it did seem really loser-ish that he had to play dota with his friends first before actually settling plans for picking me up. I had to wait blahblahblah. You know... and then I got really mad because he said it was okay for me to go home at 6 p.m. even if I had to commute all the way from ateneo. That, which according to Laine was so 'gago' of him to do, really pissed me off and so I had to attend training with a really really bad mood.

To worsen things, I had to endure training with the sense of being a novice, a newbie and an amateur debater all at the same time. During our GD with our faci Faith, almost all of my groupmates were like already close...not like. They were. They already knew each other from previous debate competitions or seminars and that gave some of us less authority to talk. Well, at least me... I didn't quite like the idea of having to shut up for them. So that took my low spirits a notch lower.

When I was having my training, hon was texting me that he'd pick me up which I thereby refused at the peak of my really pissed mood. So, I told him to go home because I didn't want to see him. When I got to taft, I got stranded for almost an hour so I had to go back to Ayala so that I could ride a van via Skyway...argh.

I appeared at our doorstep a little before 10, dripping wet. I was so tired and I was on the verge of tears. (wahahaha. SO emo.)

And then I called him up to check whether he was home or something only to find out that he was mad. THE NERVE. He was mad at me for what? For feeling offended at what he did???
On what grounds does he have any right to be mad at me? Haaaay.

So I slept.

Then I'm here at home with nothing to do. I'll try to see if I can hook my friends up so I can go out and have some fun.

I wish I could partey even if there's rain.=c

No comments: