Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello again, it's me.

Missed me? Well I am so back. After the last week of class jitters, I am ready to spread the love again. Hihi.:D And yes everyone, it is so Christmas! Merry Christmas! Well, not until one more day. Hahaha.:D I am just so happy.

As you can see, I have once again revamped my layout in lieu of the coming brand new year. I just love this time of the year. Don't you? Aside from reasons to shop for gifts for other people (yeah, stop buying for yourself because you can do that the whole year round), parties, food, get-togethers and pictures, we are all given the chance to reconcile, feel the love and start anew. And what better way to start the year than with a new a blog layout and...

Tada! A new planner!:D Presenting, ladies and gentlemen, the Belle de Jour Power planner 2008: (Now out in different partner retailers. I got mine in Powerbooks, GB)



Thanks to me amigas Ria and Maann for partly giving this to me as their Christmas gift.:D

And what can I say? I just love it. It gives me the right amount of kick to be motivated in pursuing the things I need to do. Woohooo. This, I have to say, is so much funkier than the Starbucks planner that I really wanted to get earlier. I actually thought it was a better catch than last year's so I kinda raved about how I really really wanted it. Now, my bf is keeping it to himself since he almost finished collecting the stickers for me. Aww.:( I'm so sorry. But in my defense, the BDJ planner is so much better because: 1.) it's cheaper, 2.) it best fits my personality and most of all, 3.) it has 36 privilege coupons in different fab stores like Bayo, VNC, Chocolate, Maybelline and other delish food outlets (even spas, plus I got a free Brazilian wax perfect for my Bora getaway. Yiheeee). Briefly stated, I am so in love with it. Can't wait to put my doodles and mark my important appointments in my planner.:D

Okay, so enough of that. I am just so ecstatic with the way things have been going right now. It's been such a helluvah week and the series of events that have just transpired was enough to keep me floating on cloud 9. I am filled with so much love and happiness and I am only a tad bit close to knowing why.

Because this year, it was a little less me and more of other people I guess. And that no matter what happened, I was sure to share a piece of myself with my loved ones. Whatever shortcomings I had, I was able to make up for them (hopefully). And most especially at this time of the year, it's not about the presents and the gifts - literally none of the material things. I have witnessed such an overwhelming milestone with most of my friends and I growing up and becoming emancipated from the early stages of youthfulness. It's about time to face the world and give the best we have. This year, it wasn't the boo-boos and the oohh-ahhs nor the grades and the things I bought. It was the places I went to, the things I discovered and the moments I spent together with the people I love.

That's why. :D


I gotta admit. I didn't rigidly follow the things I planned for the holidays but I'm keeping most nonetheless. Just a quick check:

1.) Simbang gabi - oops. F for failure to attend more than once.
2.) Christmas party with the Core
3.) Bonding with my d4 barkada (Ria's post birthday celebration) - shopping and Temple bar
4.) Gift-hunting
5.) Room revamp again

Oh well. More to come.:D I still need to research on recipes because I shall be cooking our Noche Buena food for tomorrow night. Merry Christmas everyone. :D

No comments: