Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pleasant surprise.

I'm not really a big fan of series except for the most passe ones. I don't watch Prison Break, Heroes, Scrubs, Desperate Housewives and some awfully thought of title for a series. I know. Sucks for me right? Since there's a horribly long list, I think it's rather best to stay loyal to a few.

I was in this dvd place this afternoon and something caught my eye. It was this one thing that I swear I would lay my hands on if it ever exist. Voila: Dawsons Creek - the complete 6 series collection. I've been praying for almost months now because I thought I missed its release but now it's finally here! I was seriously going to ask my relatives from the States to send me a copy so that I could just indulge on being a couch potato queen. Aaaaaah!!! I'm soooooo happy. :D

I gotta say. Thanks to my broken copy of Hip Hop Abs. Had it not been for it, I wouldn't have needed to visit that place to actually get a new one and eventually spot the collection of the first series that I fell in love with.

So now, I am on the 10th episode of my current series addiction: Gossip Girl. I want to get a copy of the book and read it but I think I might buy the 4th installment of Shopaholic (Shopaholic and Sister) first. It's such a bummer that I still have tons of school stuff to worry about after the holidays. Oh well. Watch on.

But of course, I'd always stay loyal to my first and only love, Gilmore Girls.

3 days before the year ends. Last hurrahs everyone!:D

No comments: