Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.:)

Long weekend shmuck. Everything was planned yet nothing took place as it should. It was even better.:D

Whoooo. I don't feel like having a long weekend, really, since I was at school yesterday feasting on a 6-hour accounting spree. But that was quite okay.:) Friday was uber fun too because I got dragged to a last-minute gimmick with my friends to Mall of Asia because they wanted to check out Global Fun Carnival. Too bad I couldn't stay because it was my lola's birthday dinner.:D We ate at this place near Manila and went to Greenhills after - like we always do every year. What's super fun about it is that we started making our holiday plans already, even extending it to summer because my dad's been telling me to talk to my tita to book me a flight for summer. I am so going to Bora baby!;p And what's cool about it is I'm with my friends pa! I want to go with my family too but I dunno with my dad. He said I should go na lang with sila Kara. Oh well. :D

It's so pleasant to move around because after the successive storms, the winds became chilly already. It's soooo Christmas-y.:D My mom's been putting decorations nonstop, to think that we've started as early as my sem break.;p

I just love this time of the year.:D

No comments: